Tap
I miss tapping so much! Coo do you miss tappin too? We are supposed to start tap again in April but things are never for sure until last minute with both of us because our lives are crazy! I never thought I would miss tap as much as I do, but I do. I miss going to tap and doin the stupid buffalo all the way across the room...and I miss watching the dogs...lol... and puttin on my shoes and doin a little jig just to hear the pretty sound of my taps on the floor.....Hopefully we will go back and we can learn another dance like our Ragtime Cowboy Joe...heheheehehe... shufffle hop step...shuffffle hop step.... Fa-lap heel, fa-lap heel....lmao... oh Coo dont you miss the way Richard would say our steps?
Posted On 3/18/2010 09:47:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 :
I wanna learn how to tap.. I think that would be awesome!! I also would like to learn Ballet...
I love it! We should do it together too!!
Post a Comment