BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

@ the Kings Game

At the Kings game this Friday evening! Seats arent the best but what can u expect for 10 dolla seats... Got kicked outta the good seat we tried to steal. I think it was cuz there is 4 of us cuz Art and I do it all the time...I know you cant tell by the pic but thats Mr. Evans at the line!! Imma little sad cuz of all the games I been to this year the one I really wanted to go to I didn't! We were supposed to have the best seats for the Lakers & Kings! Those seats were gonna cost 500!!! I guess I should be thankful just to be out and about anyway!





Update on the Kings game...This is so much better! Finally the seats I wanted that's worth way more than $10!!! Kings lost to the Bucks in double OT! Good game... I'm def glad I went.