So it is 3 and I have been @ the courthouse all day for jury duty! I don't know what to think! I'm happy cuz I basically called in sick since all I am doing is watching movies and Bobby Flay and also had a 2 hr lunch.... Oh and I even took a nap! I woke up with a ring imprint in my forehead! But I'm also not so happy cuz I'm bored outta my mind!! There has got to be a much better way to go about this whole jury thing! I mean do they really need like 100 people sitting around all day doing jack crap?? I mean half of us including me hasn't even been seen by anyone yet! Apparently there is one more room left that we are waiting to hear from.... If they don't need me than I'm free for 18 months...why can't they get things together sooner so I can leave sooner....I guess I need a judge or lawyer opinion on it since I don't knownwhat they are doing... I'd rather be sitting at work coloring lol.... Most people hate jury duty... How do u feel about it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 :
I've been "summoned" THREE times for jury duty! But I've always called before and they say they don't need me. I'm sitting at work bored anyway, so I might enjoy being bored in new surroundings.
Post a Comment