BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Over The Weekend

Ugh.... Monday again... It comes so fast! Thankfully I only have one job again so I can enjoy my weekend and not have to wake up so early!! It was such a beautiful weekend! It was sunny and warm all weekend... It was the best.. A wonderful break from the cold and rain! It rained Friday but it was pretty after that...I started my weekend off with a nice Chinese lunch at Hong Kong Cafe with Kelly... So good! I have to really be in the mood for Chinese and I was since I have been eating really healthy all the time. Saturday I went down to the bay and got to see my Granny and PaPa... My mom and aunt left everyone and went back to Louisianna...who knows when or if they will be back... I suppose we will see tomorrow! Sunday was the best because of the time change it seemed longer.. Maybe it was because I woke up so darn early but it was a long, beautiful day...I met up with Art after work and we went to the mall then to his moms house. Then I went to see Steph and we walked to a park by her house and walked around it a couple times and then I went straight to the pond by my house to meet up with Caroline and we walked around that too... I walked for like 3 hrs! It was awesome except for the fact that I was wearing my Vans and not my running shoes so my feet were killing me!! Today is suppose to be clear out too so hopefully me and Lina can go to the pond again and walk 10 or 15 miles today!! Pretty soon we are getting rollerblades!! YAY!!