>
>
This is my baby Jacob! He is 6 months old and he weighs 58lbs... He's a big boy. Most of these pix were a couple months ago so he is much bigger now. There is so many pix it was hard to decide which to use. Today my poor puppy had a little....... procedure.... So he is sore I'm assuming cuz he keeps cryin. There was a big pit when I was picking him up and he was super slow from the meds and I was hopin that Jacob would be too so he wouldn't hurt himself but he was still my same crazy pup! He's sleepin now... I hope he feels better when he wakes up....my puppy is the cutest ever! I love him so much. I named him after 2 characters from my fav show Lost and books Twilight.









2 :
Awe Jacob is such a cutie. Can't wait until we go on a walk by the pond with him!!
I know!! After his operation he needs to go out!! He is more than ready!! I'm so tired!! I couldn't do anything today!
Post a Comment